Check out Part 2 of the “100 Questions No One Ever Asks” Blogger challenge! In this segment, I answer questions 26-50 and address some things about the lost art of the car dance, what I have in common with horses, and my take on being nude in a magazine…da, da, DAAA!!!
26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
33. Ever run out of gas?
34. What is your favorite kind of sandwich?
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
36. What is your usual bedtime?
37. Are you lazy?
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
42. Which are better: Legos or Lincoln Logs?
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?
45. Ever watch soap operas?
46. Are you afraid of heights?
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a gun?