Welcome to our March Blog Hop!
This month we are focusing on all things Spring to help you in the process of planning your wedding or event. Get ready for some great ideas, inspiration and how to as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Laurie Kuerlemann at Platinum Party Events Entertainment, Inc on Natalie’s Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you make sure to see and learn from all of the articles featured here today.
For this month, I’d like to share a super quick and easy edible favor idea that’s perfect for weddings, baby showers or an Easter brunch!
I hosted an event in February that had a woodland theme and these chocolate bunnies were the hit of the party! They are very simple to make and who can resist peanut butter and chocolate?!
What You’ll Need:
Double boiler or container for candy melts
Candy filling (I used honey peanut butter)
Crisco shortening (to thin the chocolate)
1. Melt the chocolate in your container; I used a double broiler since I can melt larger quantities in it. Add the shortening to thin it out and make it easier to pour into the mold.
2. Fill the mold cavity about half way with the chocolate. Tap it gently on the counter to even it out.
3. Add the filling…peanut butter!
4. Cover the filling with more chocolate and gently tap on the counter again to fill the cavity.
5. Put the mold with the chocolate into the freezer for about 5 minutes to set.
6. Remove the chocolate from the freezer and serve!
And there you have quick and easy 10 minute favors for your spring themed event! They are a great gift for the littles on Easter too!
The next stop is Liz Coopersmith at Silver Charm Events on Natalie’s Blog Hop!
Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you again next month!
Blog Hop Line-up
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Ashley Rae at Ashley Rae Events
- Andie Freeman at Andie Freeman Photography
- Shaun Cox at A D.I.Y. Affair Weddings and Events
- Kristi Richardson at Bloomed To Last
- Chantal Benoit at Chantal Benoit Photographer
- Irene Tyndale at Irene Tyndale Events
- Peter Merkle at Chicago Wedding DJs
- Katrina McCullum at Made of Honor Weddings
- Kelly King at Affordable Wedding Invites by Gossett Printing
- Rachel Huntoon at Ashford Manor Bed & Breakfast
- N’neka Scruggs at Images by N’neka
- Teresa Rhodes at Nearly Nesters
- Laurie Kuerlemann at Platinum Party Events Entertainment, Inc
- Katherine Shorter at Creating Awesomenessity
- Liz Coopersmith at Silver Charm Events
- Kimberly Parks at KP Photography
- Cindy Clearwater at Something Blue Virgin Islands
- Anshwa Lewis at SwaLaRue Events
- Nikki Michel at Ciao Bella Weddings
- Daphne Simpson at Elite Design
- Kelly Snyder at Southern Charm Weddings