Christmas is just a few weeks away! Even though I’m really looking forward to eating myself senseless for Thanksgiving, I couldn’t wait to share this cute and SUPER easy idea with you!
I wandered into Dollar Tree (which is usually trouble in and of itself) and came across some really cute and shiny window clings. My next thought was literally “these would be so cute on a wine glass!”
And if you knew how insanely hectic the last few months have been, you wouldn’t question why every thought currently defaults to wine…
Snowflake Wine Glasses
- wine glasses
- snowflake window clings
- hot glue gun, E6000 or other adhesive
- Wash and dry the glasses. You want to make sure that you start with a clean work surface. The clings come in varying sizes, so it’s easy to match them up to the size of your glass.
- Remove the window cling from its backing and adhere to the wine glass. It has a sticky backing and that’s great for helping to position it.
- Use the hot glue gun (or other adhesive) to attach the main branches to the glass. This step is important because the clings are made to adhere to a flat surface and the glass is round. Unless you’ve found some weirdly amazing square glasses that have been hidden from me…
4. For the points that are still sticking out from the glass, use your scissors to trim a sliver out so that the branch of the snowflake will lay flat against the glass. Glue into place.
It’s seriously that simple! Just a few steps and you have beautiful holiday glassware to use at all of your parties!
Just add a bottle of your favorite wine and some great company and you’re all set! Remember that when cleaning, make sure to hand wash them so that all of your (not too) hard work doesn’t disentigrate in the dishwasher.