It’s the end of the year as we know it and I’ve got lots of things to think about. Even at the end of this week, I have so many hopes for everything that went on so far and am excited for what opportunities may come in the immediate future. On to the prompt!
What do you hope happens by the end of this year?
- I hope I/we get pregnant! Not a lot of people know, but we’ve struggled with infertility for almost 3 years now. There have been surgeries, lifestyle and diet changes…and lots of prayers. We’re also hoping that we will be able to move forward with adoption plans as well!
- I hope that I’m making money off this blog thing. I would love to keep finding my voice and being able to share information with people. And getting paid to do that would be the awesome sauce!
- I hope to get 2 more trips in. We’re heading to GA to spend Thanksgiving with our family and I’d love to get away for NYE.
- I hope to get more followers on the blog! I appreciate each and every one of you and am looking forward to building our little community.
- I hope to have some ministries lined up and organized for 2016.
- I hope to have my blog + project + cookie calendar(s) for at least the first 6 months of the year completed.
- I hope to have a island home booked for our vow renewal for our anniversary next year. Kind of a big deal, since we will be arranging it from a different country for 5 couples…yeah…
So, I basically have a list of things to get done in the next 5.5 weeks. I hope I can stay focused…
What do you hope happens by the end of this year? Any advice on helping me with my goals? Tell me in the comments below!