So today is National Granola Bar day.
This year is going to be our 5th anniversary and we’re planning a destination wedding. I picked out my dress…and it’s backless…
Santa brought me a bike for Christmas to go to the gym and it’s parked very nicely in the garage…at least until this crazy winter storm passes through. So after exercise happens, there is still the diet component to get me into that dress…
I’ve got a LOT of work to do, but for National Granola Bar day, I’ve decided to jump into the slim-down ship and try my hand at some homemade granola bark to snack on at the house!
Cranberry, Mango and Honey Granola Bark
Prep work: use baking shears to cut the dried mango slices into small pieces.
- Pour granola and fruit into a bowl. Add honey and mix thoroughly to coat all of the oats
- Line a 7 x 11″ container with parchment paper. Put the granola mix into the container, spreading it evenly.
3. Heat up the chocolate in the microwave for ~1 min, stirring until smooth. Reheat if necessary. Pour over the granola mix.
4. Place container in the freezer for ~30 min until the chocolate is solid.
5. Remove container, peel back parchment paper and break up bark.
6. Enjoy…guilt free!